In this policy, references to “we”, “us” or “our” means Oliver Wardill Services Ltd. References to “you” or “your” mean the person accessing and using the “Website”.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed onto your computer or mobile device when you first visit a web page. They are used for a number of reasons, such as remembering whether you have visited the site before so you can remain logged in. They contain information about your computing device but do not include any personal information about you.
- make the Website easier for you to use;
- improve the speed and security of the Website;
- allow you to share our pages on social networks;
- provide us with information about how the Website is used so we can make improvements to the Website;
Types of cookies that we use
We use the following types of cookies on the Website:
- Session cookies – these are stored temporarily and are deleted from the user’s device when the browser is closed.
- Google Analytics – we use Google Analytics to measure how our site is used by visitors and to generate reports for our own use. Google Analytics does not collect personal information about you.
- Third party cookies – some of our pages may feature YouTube videos. These third party features may use numerous cookies (please visit these third party websites for more details on their cookie policies).
For more information about cookies and the law, visit The Information Commissioner’s Office.