We understand that your privacy is very important to you. That’s why we are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of all users of our websites and any other services we provide (“our Services").
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide to us, such as your name, address, email address and telephone number, personal description, details of your household or business and any information about you or your property revealed in photographs and/or video and/or audio recordings of you or your property and any persons or objects therewith which you provide to us or which the service provider takes or records before, during and/or after the provision of the services in accordance with the terms and conditions of the services and any other information that you choose to provide voluntarily, when you:
- submit a booking enquiry through our websites;
- complete contact or enquiry forms on, or otherwise provide information via, our website;
- send feedback to us via our website;
- correspond with us by telephone, post or email (in which case we will keep a record of that correspondence), or;
- report a problem with any of our Services.
Information that we may collect automatically each time you our website:
- basic demographic information and preferences (if you opted in for sharing demographic data in your Google Account; technical information, including the type of device) you use, network information, your operating system, the type of browser you use, etc;
- statistical usage data about our users' browsing actions, patterns, interactions and navigation through our websites. Please note that this data does not identify any individual;
How we may use your information
We use the information that you give us:
- to manage your booking or respond to booking enquiry and to arrange the performance of services by your service provider;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to communicate with you about any comments, complaints, queries or feedback you might have about us or the Services;
- to give you the ability to interact with any service features on our website when you choose to do so
- to communicate any information about your booking with you to ensure that content on our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer and/or device;
We use the information about you that we collect automatically:
- to administer our websites for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our websites and services, to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and device;
- to monitor and improve the security, quality and efficiency of our products and services;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on the websites and when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our websites safe and secure;
We use the information about you that we collect from other sources in combination with the information you give to us and the information about you that we collect automatically. We will only use such information for the purposes set out above.
Where we store and process your information
By using our services, you are authorising us to process your information anywhere we or our partners do business.
All information you provide to us is stored on a server in the UK. We have in place a level of security appropriate to the nature of the information stored and the harm that might result from a breach of security.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our websites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Disclosure of your information
Disclosure within our company
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our family of companies, which includes but is not limited to any of the companies registered in England and Wales, our ultimate holding company and/or its subsidiaries, any of our subsidiaries (as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006) of the relevant company, our ultimate holding company and/or any and all of its subsidiaries, partners, service providers, licensors, licensees or any other third parties related to us.
Third party companies
We may disclose your personal information to third parties for the following purposes:
Provision of services
Duty to disclose
Breach of agreement
If you do not make payments that you owe in relation to any services provided to you by the service provider, we may disclose your personal data to credit reference agencies and to fraud prevention agencies for the purposes of fraud prevention. We may also disclose your personal data to debt collection agencies which may use your information to trace your whereabouts and recover the debts. The information which we provide to such agencies may in turn be provided by those agencies to other organisations which may use your personal data to perform similar checks. Information recorded by fraud prevention agencies may be accessed by organisations in other jurisdictions;
Protect clients and/or any third parties
If we are forced to protect our own rights, property and operations (enforcing contract performance or pursuing remedies or limiting damages we may sustain).
We are committed to securing personal information and any data we collect from clients. However, please note that no server, network or data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted through our websites and account systems and make no assurance about our ability to prevent any such loss or misuse. By choosing to share any information with us, you are accepting this risk.
The General Data Protection Regulation also grants you the rights: to know about and access the information we hold about you, to request changes to your personal information if it is erroneous or misrepresents you in any way and to request a copy of your personal data, ask that we restrict the processing of your personal data, or to have us completely erase it.
Additionally, you can limit the personal information you share. The only way we collect personal information is when you provide it to us voluntarily. You can choose to browse some parts of this website without ever submitting personal information to us. Any personal information that is given to us will generally be retained for as long as it is necessary to provide a service or operate our business, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
If you have more questions or you want to exercise any of your rights, please contact us. You can also reach out to The Information Commissioner's Office, who will be able to advise you on how to submit a complaint.
Links to third-party websites
Our websites may, from time to time, contain links to websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. We welcome any feedback about third-party websites linked to or from our websites.